Self delusion is my optimism

Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's stupid i know,but when the first tear fell that night,there was hardly any turning back.
It's nobody's fault,it's mine.I chose this path,i knew one day my tears would fall.I never knew it'd be this soon.I never knew it'd be for this.
I can't say i've chosen,i never did have a choice.I could merely accept the choice i never had a chance to make.
I'm weak,i admit,but still,i've accepted and that should be what matters.
I forgive,but never forget.

When you love with your heart,you'd be writing down your own fate.It could be the happiest thing to ever happen in your whole life,or it could be the saddest.
It's hard to love someone whole and truly,it's harder to be loved back.
If ever you do find someone that loves you so,hold on and never let go.
If you haven't found someone,wait on don't give up.
True love never dies,and you'd never have to cry.




`Although you may not love me, although you may not care. If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me. I'll never stop loving you, I know because I tried. All the oceans in the world, can't hold the tears I've cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home